PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Line-ups for Live Nation’s Suburbia Music Festival to be held in Plano have been announced, one day before individual day tickets go on sale.
The festival is set for May 3 & May 4 at the Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve.
Rock band, Alabama Shakes, will perform on Saturday, May 3. Hip-hop music’s J. Cole and Grammy Award winning DJ and dance music producer, David Guetta, will take the main stages on Sunday, May 4. A full day-by-day line-up of music artists for the Suburbia Music Festival is below.
Single day tickets at $54.50 each will go on sale starting at 9AM, Thursday, March 6, at Livenation.com, Ticketmaster.com, and the Dallas Observer.
Saturday, May 3
Third Eye Blind
Run The Jewels
The Dandy Warhols
Reverend Horton Heat
Sons of Fathers
Sunday, May 4
Tegan and Sara
Twenty One Pilots
The Wild Feathers
The Unlikely Candidates
Additional acts will be announced.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Bosh “Feeling Good,” Says “My Health Is Great”
- Trump’s Speech Isn’t “State Of The Union” Address
- 3 Members Of Texas Family Dead In Apparent Murder-Suicide
- After 35 Years, Starbucks Ready To Enter Italy
- Kellyanne Conway Knelling On Oval Office Couch Sparks Debate
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures