Police: Husband Suspected Of Killing Wife
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - More than one month after a woman was found fatally wounded inside her Fort Worth home, police have announced they suspect her husband is responsible for her death. The call originally came in as a suicide.
On Jan. 31, police went to a home in the 6100 block of Forest Lane on a suspected suicide call. Officers found Larissa Easley, 45, with a gunshot wound to the neck. She was taken to John Peter Smith Hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.
Cpl. Tracey Knight, a spokeswoman with Fort Worth police, said an investigation into her death led police to suspect Easley’s death wasn’t a suicide.
Authorities said Jerry Moore, 47, was the only other person inside the home at the time the victim suffered the deadly wound.
Moore was taken into custody in connection to Easley’s death on Thursday.
Easley owned the Hilltop Montessori School in Fort Worth.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Riding In The Heat With MedStar
- Dallas Man To Be Exonerated For 1990 Rape Conviction
- ‘Big Brother’ Derrick’s Dad Dishes On ALL Players In The House
- Drivers Reap Benefits Of “Gas Station War”
- Cowboys LB McClain Misses Start Of Camp For Trial
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures