Roll Over Wreck In Terrell Kills One Injures Another
TERRELL, Tx (CBSDFW.COM) – A roll over wreck in Terrell claimed the life of one and injured another on Friday.
According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, the accident occurred around Noon on State Highway 34 just south of Country Lane.
Officials believe the driver, 81 Year-old A. P. Pruitt, suffered a possible heart attack and veered of the roadway striking a wooden post.
The passenger, 76 year-old Hearthu Pruitt was taken to Baylor Medical in Dallas with back and neck pain.
Troopers were still on scene investigating Friday afternoon.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Law Enforcement Agencies Recover 149 Child Sex Trafficking Victims
- Top Fantasy Pickups For Week 6
- DPD Hoping Tattoos Can Help Identify Homicide Victim
- Artist Plans To Paint Border Fence ‘Invisible’
- Man Convicted In Dallas Officer’s 2001 Death Faces Execution
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures