Man Dead After Shooting In Northwest Dallas Restaurant Parking Lot
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A man is dead after he was shot in the 2900 bock of Lombardy Lane in northwest Dallas around 3:05 a.m. Sunday.
Police records indicate 38-year-old Jose Hernandez-Ibarra of Dallas was shot in the parking lot of 2911 Lombardy Lane.
Search records link that address to the restaurant Taqueria El Paisano.
Hernandez-Ibarra was transported to Parkland Memorial Hospital, where he later died of his injuries.
A police report on the incident does not suggest the shooting was gang-related.
Witnesses are being interviewed at this time, according to police spokesman Sgt. Warren Mitchell.
No suspects have been identified.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Bobbi Kristina To Be Buried Next To Mother
- Ready To Play: How Dontae Johnson Gears Up For The NFL Season
- Man Throws Chain Saws At Deputy During East Texas Chase
- Picky Eating Could Signal Emotional Woes
- AT&T Offers New TV-Wireless Package
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures