Traffic Alert: Portion Of Trinity Boulevard Collapses
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Look for a new route on your Monday morning commute if you travel on Trinity Boulevard between S Norwood Drive and Bell Helicopter Boulevard. Part of the road collapsed late Sunday afternoon.
The road will be closed for an unknown amount of time while crews repair the “road failure,” as the Fort Worth Fire Department put it.
This section of road is to the east of Loop 820 between Highway 121 and I-30.
The collapsed road is also near the Hurst/Bell TRE station.
That area of Trinity Boulevard is currently under construction and witnesses say water often sits on the portion of the road.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Arlington Hopes, College Champion Game Means National Attention
- Option Of Paper or Plastic May Be No More In Dallas
- Senator Ted Cruz Leans Toward 2016 Presidential Run
- Mexican Cartels Ramp Up Human Smuggling Business
- North Texans March In Labor Day Parade For Higher Wages
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures