Houston Movie Theater Confrontation Turns Deadly
Get Breaking News First
HOUSTON (AP) — Officials say a confrontation between two groups of people over the ending of a movie turned deadly in the parking lot of the Houston area theater.
The Harris County sheriff’s office says the victim was at a movie theater with a couple of friends when they got into a verbal confrontation early Monday morning with two other men over the end of the movie they’d just seen.
Both parties exited the theater and the two males got into a pickup truck. The victim confronted them from outside the passenger door.
The driver then put the vehicle in reverse, striking the victim and knocking him to the ground. He later died at a hospital.
The driver and passenger fled. Investigators are looking for them to get details about what happened.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Feds Investigate Possible Data Breach At Goodwill
- Teenager Killed In Northeast Dallas Shooting
- Costco, Trader Joe’s Among Stores In Nationwide Fruit Recall
- Library Honors Billy Joel With US Pop Music Prize
- DISD Board Votes To Give Superintendent Miles Extension
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures