Overturned Semi Slows Traffic On Woodall Rodgers
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – An overturned semi truck has afternoon traffic near Woodall Rodgers and US 45 backed up.
The truck flipped on its side on the east bound ramp of Woodall Rodgers to US 45.
There were no reports of injuries from the accident.
The east bound ramp to north bound 45 was subsequently shut down.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Keidel: Money, Mayhem And Madness
- Dwight Howard’s Physical Play Irks Mavs’ Carlisle
- Short But Powerful Storm Rips Through Parts Of Arlington
- Winds, Lightning, Flash Floods, Hail
- Rockets Escape Dallas 130-128; Take 3-0 Series Lead
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures