Historic Guitar On Sale In Nashville For $250K
NASHVILLE (KRLD) – Guitar players are talking now. The very first Fender Stratocaster ever made is now up for sale for $250,000.
It’s a 1954 Stratocaster with a sunburst finish and a serial number of #0100.
George Gruhn’s guitar shop in Nashville has the guitar and is selling it on consignment for one of the top experts on Stratocasters. Gruhn calls this guitar “a national treasure.”
To see the guitar and for more information, click here.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Mesquite Police Seek Bank Robbery Suspect
- Deputies Wound Suspect While Serving Warrant In Henderson County
- Possum Kingdom Lake Recovering From Alga
- U.S. Auto Sales Tap The Brakes In March
- Police Say Lotto Win Led To Murder-Suicide
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures