DALLAS (AP) – A Northeast Texas woman has given birth to quintuplets at a Dallas hospital.
The Texarkana Gazette reports Michelle Seals of Maud had the four girls and one boy Tuesday afternoon at Baylor University Medical Center via cesarean section. The children’s grandmother, Carole Pearce, says her daughter and all five babies are doing well.
Officials at Baylor University Medical Center declined to immediately provide details of the births, saying a hospital statement would be released later Wednesday.
Steven Seals says he and his wife have names picked out for the quints but will have to decide what name fits which baby.
The Seals also have a 2-year-old son.
Maud is 150 miles northeast of Dallas.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- North Texas CEO Leading Contender For Secretary Of State
- Mavericks Fall To Rockets 109-87
- California Police Officers Visit Dallas To Run In Marathon
- Louisville’s Lamar Jackson Wins Heisman Trophy
- Army Beats Navy 21-17 To End 14-Year Losing Streak In Series
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures