DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and his wife Candice welcomed a new addition to their family on Tuesday with the birth of their son Rivers.
Romo sent a picture to CBS 11’s Steve Dennis with the message “Building my basketball team.”
Rivers weighed in at 8 pounds, 12 ounces.
This is the second child for the Romos. Their first son son Hawkins was born in April 2012.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- College Football Playoff COO Gets 3-Year Extension
- Baylor Says NCAA Investigation Is “Ongoing, Pending”
- Dallas Officer Turns Himself In After Being Charged In Death
- Federal Judge Considers Fate Of Texas ‘Sanctuary Cities’ Law
- AP Source: Stars Waive Goalie Niemi And Plan To Buy Him Out
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures