DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and his wife Candice welcomed a new addition to their family on Tuesday with the birth of their son Rivers.
Romo sent a picture to CBS 11’s Steve Dennis with the message “Building my basketball team.”
Rivers weighed in at 8 pounds, 12 ounces.
This is the second child for the Romos. Their first son son Hawkins was born in April 2012.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 7 Of The Best Free Agent Signings In NBA History
- Anticipation Grows As NBA Free Agency Nears
- Rule Book Describes KKK Beliefs & Practices
- Amazon’s ‘Prime Day’ Sales Gimmick Is Back
- For Phelps, 5th Olympics May Mean Most Yet
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures