Vasectomies On Rise During March Madness
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The first week of March Madness is also the most popular week of the year for men to get vasectomies, according to Texas urologist Dr. Grant Fowler.
Dr. Fowler said men have to take a couple of days off to have the procedure, which coincides nicely with basketball games that are on all day.
Some urology clinics even offer free pizza for men to get their vasectomy during March Madness, according to Fowler.
He added that he is performing fewer such surgeries today than he did during the recession.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Random Thoughts From Cowboys Training Camp
- D.R. Horton Moving Headquarters To Arlington
- Murder Mystery In Garland
- I-Team: Uber Driver With Criminal Past Never Underwent Background Check
- North Texas Safety Chief Offering Free Concealed Handgun License Training To Military
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures