Wyoming Loses Big To Texas A&M In CBI Tournament
Sports Fan Insider
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) – Wyoming saw its season come to a crashing end with a 59-43 loss to Texas A&M in the first round of the College Basketball Invitational Wednesday night.
The 43 points was a season low for the Cowboys (18-15).
In the game at College Station, Texas, the Aggies (18-15, 8-10 SEC) started off the game with a 13-2 lead and extended the lead to as many as 17 points in the first half and 26 points in the second half.
The Cowboys shot just 30 percent from the field (14-of-17) and scored just 14 points in the paint — both season lows.
Wyoming coach Larry Shyatt says his players are disappointed but the team is headed in the right direction overall.
Redshirt senior guard Jerron Granberry led Wyoming with 10 points.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- City Considers Charging To Surrender Pets At Shelter
- Ferguson, Missouri Cops Start Wearing Body Cameras
- Dozens Gather To Remember 6 Killed In Weekend Crash
- Buyers & Renters In The Hunt For North Texas Housing
- Rick Perry Joins List Of Political Social Media “Fails”
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures