ADDISON (CBSDFW.COM) — Addison Police have located a missing 66-year-old man diagnosed with cognitive impairment that went missing late Thursday.
James Gary Litzler was located by authorities Friday afternoon after he was last seen at noon on Thursday at 15701 Quorum in Addison, traveling by foot.
The Addison Police Department thanks everyone for their help locating Mr. Litzler.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Some Male Sexual Assault Victims Feel Left Behind By #MeToo
- Houston Pizzeria Owners Consider George & Barbara Bush Family
- Former President George H.W. Bush Touched By Tributes To Wife
- Homeowner Finds Naked Intruder In Bathtub, Eating Cheetos
- Study Says Couples Are Happier When They Share The Chores
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures