Silver Alert Ended, Missing Addison Man Found
ADDISON (CBSDFW.COM) — Addison Police have located a missing 66-year-old man diagnosed with cognitive impairment that went missing late Thursday.
James Gary Litzler was located by authorities Friday afternoon after he was last seen at noon on Thursday at 15701 Quorum in Addison, traveling by foot.
The Addison Police Department thanks everyone for their help locating Mr. Litzler.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 94-Year-Old Shows Adrenaline Knows No Age Limit
- Another Film Project To Affect Traffic In Downtown Dallas
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Sets Example For Young Ladies
- Jewelry Thieves Caught On Camera In Dallas
- Frisco Looks To Become Gaming Mecca With National Video Game Museum
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures