WEST (CBSDFW.COM) – People in West may get more answers about the explosion that destroyed part of town.
The chemical safety board will present the latest findings of its investigation on April 22.
The board will hold a news conference and then likely a community forum that night. That’s five days after the one-year anniversary of the massive explosion.
It won’t be the final report, but it will be extensive according to the chemical safety board.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas PD Shoots Armed Suspect During Traffic Stop, Chase
- Nick Faldo On The Barclays: Bethpage Black ‘A Beautiful Golf Course’
- Another Day, Another Report Of Gas Smell At South Oak Cliff H.S.
- Report: Stars Agree To One Year Deal With Jiri Hudler
- Dallas City Council Member Accused Of ‘Ambulance-Chasing’ In Civil Lawuit
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures