IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – A fire that broke out around 2 .a.m at the Westland Lodge Apartments on William DeHaes Drive in Irving has displaced roughly 20 people.
The blaze was classified as a 2-alarm fire with an unknown origination.
A portion of the 2-story apartments were engulfed, destroying a total of 6 units.
There were no injuries reported for both firefighters and residents.
The cause of the fire is under investigation at this time.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Public Viewing Tonight For Little Elm Detective Shot & Killed
- Ethics Group Says It Will Sue President Trump Over Conflicts Of Interest
- Teenager Killed & Mother Injured In Dallas Stabbing
- One Killed, Two Wounded In Overnight South Dallas Shooting
- Patriots Open As 3-Point Favorites Over Falcons
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures