ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) – Former college basketball stars Donny Marshall of UConn and Rex Chapman of Kentucky will be among the commentators for the team-specific broadcasts of Saturday’s Final Four games.
Turner Sports and CBS are experimenting with airing two additional telecasts of both NCAA semifinals. Along with the main coverage on TBS, there will be separate versions on TNT and truTV with different announcing crews connected to each school.
For the early game, the Florida broadcast will be on TNT and UConn’s on truTV. Kentucky will be on TNT and Wisconsin on truTV for the second semifinal.
The commentator teams were revealed Tuesday, with announcers from local and regional TV handling play-by-play duties.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Welcome To The Trump-Clinton Conspiracy Election
- Mobile Homes Returning To Louisiana After Deadly Flooding
- Prince’s Home Opening For Public Tours In October
- Trump Promises Hispanics “A Much Better Life”
- Hackers Target Personal Site Of “SNL” Star Leslie Jones
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures