ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) – Former college basketball stars Donny Marshall of UConn and Rex Chapman of Kentucky will be among the commentators for the team-specific broadcasts of Saturday’s Final Four games.
Turner Sports and CBS are experimenting with airing two additional telecasts of both NCAA semifinals. Along with the main coverage on TBS, there will be separate versions on TNT and truTV with different announcing crews connected to each school.
For the early game, the Florida broadcast will be on TNT and UConn’s on truTV. Kentucky will be on TNT and Wisconsin on truTV for the second semifinal.
The commentator teams were revealed Tuesday, with announcers from local and regional TV handling play-by-play duties.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Agents In South Texas Seize $16M In Counterfeit-Label Items
- Donald Glover Cool With His Lando Calrissian Being Pansexual In “Solo”
- JC Penney Shares Plunge After CEO Ellison Departs For Lowe’s
- Summer Learning Can Be Fun With The Proper Planning
- Martinez & Betts Powering Red Sox To Top Of AL East
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures