Suspect Found In Selena Gomez’s Guesthouse
CALABASAS, Calif. (CBSDFW.COM/AP) - Authorities say they’ve arrested a man who’s accused of breaking into Selena Gomez’s guesthouse while the 21-year-old actress and singer was home.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department says 20-year-old transient Cruz Che is being held Monday on $50,000 bail. Deputies didn’t know if he’d retained an attorney.
Sgt. Fray Lupian says Gomez arrived at Gomez’s Calabasas home at about 9:30 p.m. Sunday when she heard a noise and called security.
He says the suspect knocked on the door and a friend answered but slammed it closed when he asked for Gomez.
Security found the suspect in the guesthouse and held him for deputies.
Gomez, the former “Wizards of Waverly Place” actress turned pop star, was named favorite female singer Saturday night at the Kids’ Choice Awards. She is originally from Grand Prairie.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Thanksgiving: Parades, Travel, Shopping
- Season Over For Cowboys DT Crawford
- Twitter Now Tracks Apps You’ve Installed
- Chandler Rules As Mavs Top Knicks 109-102
- SMU Pushes Past Texas Southern 72-59
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures