ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) — North Texas is hosting more than just the Final Four this weekend. A number of concerts and events will take place across the metroplex leading up to Monday’s National Championship game.
AT&T has launched the “NCAA Final Four North Texas” app just in time.
In addition to game scores and updates, the app provides a full schedule of events, maps, merchandise, and ticket information for all the local events.
Among the largest events is the March Madness Music Festival at Reunion Park in Dallas. The free, three-day festival will kick off on April 4 and will be headlined by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Killers, Tim McGraw and Jason Aldean.
The popular indoor interactive Bracket Town event, which begins on Friday, will be at the nearby convention center. The event features 350-thousand square feet of interactive and family-friendly activities, and a chance to get autographs from some legendary coaches and players.
And Fort Worth’s Sundance Square will the the the national hub for Final Four basketball media coverage.
To find out more about the events happening across North Texas, you can download the app here.
The National Championship game will be broadcast locally Monday night at 8:00 p.m. on CBS 11.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fallen Marine’s Friend Pays Tribute: ‘He Meant Everything To Me’
- Couple’s Destination Wedding Cancelled By Resort
- Hundreds Testify About Bathroom Privacy Bills At Capitol
- DISD Creating Its Own Hall Of Fame
- Affidavit Details Relationship Between Council Member And 15-Year-Old Girl
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures