DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Playing Augusta National, home of The Masters, is a dream for every golfer.
A near impossible dream. This Sunday, 9-year-old golfer Andrew Peruzzelli, from Dallas, will live the dream.
Young Petruzzelli, is one of 88 junior golfers who have earned an invitation to Augusta National Golf Club to compete in the inaugural Drive, Chip and Putt Championship final.
Petruzzelli heads to Augusta National after he won his age division by 37 points and was medalist in both chipping and putting at the regional qualifying event last August.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- “Park And Stay” Criticized In Plano
- Some Dallas Panhandlers Doing Better Than Okay
- Texan With Character: Ali Esfandiary
- DNA Dating: Testing Romantic Chemistry Through Genetics
- City Of Dallas Hires Attorneys In Anticipation Of Exxxotica Lawsuit
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures