Hogan’s Return Adds Muscle To WrestleMania 30
NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana (AP) – Hulk Hogan has traded a spot in the main event for a hosting gig at WrestleMania 30.
Hogan promises he can still mix it up in the ring, if needed.
WWE holds its signature card Sunday at the Superdome in New Orleans. WrestleMania will be aired for the first time on the WWE Network.
The WWE Network launched Feb. 24 as a streaming service with a six-month commitment and included all 12 pay-per-view events.
The Undertaker faces former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar in one of the signature bouts. Triple H wrestles Daniel Bryan and the winner advances to a triple-threat match for the WWE championship against Randy Orton and Batista.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Couple Thanks CBS11 Viewers For Helping Pay For Headstones
- Property Values Way Up In North Texas
- Sudden Controversy Over Names Of Two Dallas Schools
- Humane Society Over Capacity With Animals Displaced By Storms
- Abbott Signs Pre-K Boost, But Work Remains For Republicans
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures