ARLINGTON, Texas (THE FAN) – The Final Four is the perfect combination of hardcore fans and rich people with awesome tickets. From the parking lot to the suites I’ve observed just a few things.
1. Kentucky and Wisconsin fans are dominating the travel crowd.
2. Florida and Kentucky has the best looking women….by far.
3. Tony Romo and Jason Witten are always together. Their hanging out in a suite with a bunch of Wisconsinites.
4. That suite is right next to Roger Staubach’s. Just saying.
5. If you just drop the word #selfie every girl around starts fixing their hair.
And every guy throws up his best “I’m a fan and the hardest fan” look.
6. Chris Arnold knows everybody.
7. RJ Choppy knows how to get anywhere he wants to go.
8. Just on sound alone I thought I heard Chris Arnold emceeing the half time show (he does this at Mavs games) but I looked up and it was Common.
9. Florida didn’t go cut throat in the first half. And that might cost them in the second.
10. UCONN does not quit. AT ALL!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rangers Beat Tigers 12-6 For 3-Game Sweep
- Mississippi Holds On To State Flag With Confederate Symbol
- Governor Abbott Criticizes Texas House After Special Session Ends
- Inmate Found Dead In Denton County Jail Cell
- Denton Man Fights For 17 Years To Have Confederate Monument Removed
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures