Random Thoughts & Observations From The Final Four
ARLINGTON, Texas (THE FAN) – The Final Four is the perfect combination of hardcore fans and rich people with awesome tickets. From the parking lot to the suites I’ve observed just a few things.
1. Kentucky and Wisconsin fans are dominating the travel crowd.
2. Florida and Kentucky has the best looking women….by far.
3. Tony Romo and Jason Witten are always together. Their hanging out in a suite with a bunch of Wisconsinites.
4. That suite is right next to Roger Staubach’s. Just saying.
5. If you just drop the word #selfie every girl around starts fixing their hair.
And every guy throws up his best “I’m a fan and the hardest fan” look.
6. Chris Arnold knows everybody.
7. RJ Choppy knows how to get anywhere he wants to go.
8. Just on sound alone I thought I heard Chris Arnold emceeing the half time show (he does this at Mavs games) but I looked up and it was Common.
9. Florida didn’t go cut throat in the first half. And that might cost them in the second.
10. UCONN does not quit. AT ALL!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 30 Players: Eovaldi Should Bloom At Back End Of Yankees Rotation
- Rangers Order MRI Exam For Darvish On Sore Tricep
- 3 Mavs FishTips For Tonight At Warriors
- It’s Time To ‘Spring Forward’ As Daylight Savings Time Returns
- Player Style Files: Tour Professional Lax Player Paul Rabil’s Mancave
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures