Three McKinney Teens Overdose On LSD Within 24 Hours
MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – McKinney police confirm there’s been a minor outbreak of LSD overdoses after three teens were taken to the hospital within 24 hours.
Police say two of the teens who overdosed are male, the third a female, all under age 17 and all believed to be McKinney ISD students.
“School Resource Officers, McKinney Narcotics Division, and McKinney Fire Department are working together in an effort to determine what is being ingested. At this time this is an ongoing investigation,” MPD spokeswoman Sabrina Boston tells CBS 11 News.
A source tells us two of the teens were found early this morning, wandering outside naked. One of them was said to be in the middle of Highway 360.
That same source also says the teens are between 14 and 16 years old, although police will not confirm the information because they are juveniles.
The McKinney Police Department declined to do interviews at this time.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Giant Foam Blocks Keep Bridge Approaches From Settling
- Mesquite Special Olympian Wins Silver Medal At World Games
- Changes To Come For S. Garland High School’s Crest
- Family Of Philip Wood Waiting For Confirmation On Plane Debris
- Fort Worth Police Say Suspended Officer Had Sex While On Duty
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures