Guide For Attending The NCAA Championship
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – After years of planning, North Texas will host the NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship game on Monday night at AT&T Stadium in Arlington. There are a few rules in places for those attending the big game.
Traffic around the stadium was already prepared for the festivities before the sun was up on Monday morning. Those driving through Arlington on Monday could find themselves taking unusual routes, following cones and detours to help move motorists in a more streamlined fashion for game time.
And there are some guidelines for what will and will not be allowed inside of the stadium. Backpacks and large shoulder bags are not allowed. A clear bag is recommended, or a small bag about the size of a clutch.
Video cameras are not permitted, however, fans will be allowed to bring in smartphones.
Outside food and drinks cannot be taken into the stadium, and noisemakers are also off-limits. Fans will also not be allowed to bring the popular seat cushions with team logos on them.
The parking lot opens to tailgaters at 4:00 p.m. and the stadium doors open to all fans at 6:00 p.m. Monday. The actual game starts at 8:00 p.m. and those without tickets can catch the action on CBS 11.
There is also still time to enjoy Bracket Town, the family-friendly fair in downtown Dallas which celebrates college basketball.
- Patrick Grassroots Board Dissolves Amid Tea Party Grumbling
- Flooding And FAA Almost Force Coppell To Cancel Fireworks
- Business Boom At Lake Arlington
- Dallas Mavericks, DeAndre Jordan Agree To 4-Year Deal
- Rangers’ Hamilton Has No Emotions Facing Angels For 1st Time
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures