9 Vehicle Fires In Fort Worth Neighborhood
FORT WORTH (AP) - At least nine vehicles have been set on fire in a North Texas neighborhood and police are seeking clues to those responsible for the fiery vandalism.
Fort Worth police on Monday afternoon announced the search for suspects in the weekend arson cases.
Fort Worth firefighters early Saturday responded to reports of multiple vehicles on fire along streets in the Ryan Place neighborhood. Investigators say all nine fires were intentionally set.
Anyone with information should contact police or Fort Worth Crime Stoppers.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Mavericks Embarrass Heat In 2nd Half, Win 93-72
- Prime Prep, Charter School Started By Deion Sanders Closed
- Judge To Rule On Motion To End Midland Veterans Parade Crash Trial
- Specialized Veterinary Care Worth The Price For Pet Owners
- Softball Team Plays For First Time Since Fatal Crash
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures