FORT WORTH (AP) – At least nine vehicles have been set on fire in a North Texas neighborhood and police are seeking clues to those responsible for the fiery vandalism.
Fort Worth police on Monday afternoon announced the search for suspects in the weekend arson cases.
Fort Worth firefighters early Saturday responded to reports of multiple vehicles on fire along streets in the Ryan Place neighborhood. Investigators say all nine fires were intentionally set.
Anyone with information should contact police or Fort Worth Crime Stoppers.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Flip Trigger On Tyron, Frederick, Get Under Cap
- Former Neurosurgeon Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Gonzaga, Villanova, Kansas Stay 1-2-3 In AP Poll
- 2017 NBA Second Half Preview – Eastern Conference
- Police Asking For Help Identifying Aggravated Assault Suspect
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures