FORT WORTH (AP) – At least nine vehicles have been set on fire in a North Texas neighborhood and police are seeking clues to those responsible for the fiery vandalism.
Fort Worth police on Monday afternoon announced the search for suspects in the weekend arson cases.
Fort Worth firefighters early Saturday responded to reports of multiple vehicles on fire along streets in the Ryan Place neighborhood. Investigators say all nine fires were intentionally set.
Anyone with information should contact police or Fort Worth Crime Stoppers.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Debate Over JFK Assassination Continues In Dallas After Release Of Documents
- Person Shot To Death During Altercation At Dallas Strip Mall
- Officials Investigating Fire At Luxury Hotel Landmark In Dallas
- Mayfield Snubbed As No. 3 Sooners Roll 41-3 Win Over Kansas
- Investigation Underway After Fort Worth Police Vehicle Hits, Kills Pedestrian
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures