FORT WORTH (AP) – At least nine vehicles have been set on fire in a North Texas neighborhood and police are seeking clues to those responsible for the fiery vandalism.
Fort Worth police on Monday afternoon announced the search for suspects in the weekend arson cases.
Fort Worth firefighters early Saturday responded to reports of multiple vehicles on fire along streets in the Ryan Place neighborhood. Investigators say all nine fires were intentionally set.
Anyone with information should contact police or Fort Worth Crime Stoppers.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Texas Senate OKs ‘Bathroom Bill’
- Study: 99 Percent Of Deceased NFL Players Had Brain Damage
- At Least 3 People Drown Trying To Cross Rio Grande; 7 rescued
- Surveillance Video Shows Dallas Carjacker Who Dragged Man To His Death
- Update: Lost Teddy Bear Found At Dallas Love Field
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures