Recipe: Roasted Turkey Sweet Potato Hash
— 2 slices Brioche
— 1/2 cup Zucchini, diced
— 4 oz. Turkey, diced
— 1/2 cup Red Peppers, roasted and diced (or store-bought roasted red peppers for faster cooking time)
— 2 tbsp Onions, caramelized (or sautéed onions for faster cooking time)
— 1/2 cup Sweet Potatoes, roasted and fried (or store-bought hash brown potatoes for faster cooking time)
— 1/2 cup Red Potatoes, sliced, baked and fried (or store-bought hash brown potatoes for faster cooking time)
— 2 tbsp Basil, julienned
— 1/4 tsp Salt
— 1/4 tsp Pepper
— 4 Eggs
— Sriracha Mayo (Sriracha sauce mixed with mayonnaise)
— 2 tbsp Green Onions, chopped
1. Toast brioche slices.
2. Heat butter in sauté pan.
3. Add zucchini, turkey, red peppers and onions. Sauté to caramelize turkey and zucchini.
4. Add potatoes and basil. Sauté.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
6. Heat butter in a separate sauté pan.
7. Add eggs and season with salt and pepper. Cook over easy.
8. Serve with a drizzle of Sriracha mayo and garnish with green onions.
- Is Rent Out Of Reach? Study Shows How Dallas, Other US Cities Stack Up
- Puppy Wearing “Help Me” Shirt Found In Richardson
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Posing As Doctor At Dallas Hospital
- Not All Folks Evacuating In Horseshoe Bend
- Broken-Hearted Parents Can’t Afford Headstones For Deceased Sons
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures