Recipe: Roasted Turkey Sweet Potato Hash
— 2 slices Brioche
— 1/2 cup Zucchini, diced
— 4 oz. Turkey, diced
— 1/2 cup Red Peppers, roasted and diced (or store-bought roasted red peppers for faster cooking time)
— 2 tbsp Onions, caramelized (or sautéed onions for faster cooking time)
— 1/2 cup Sweet Potatoes, roasted and fried (or store-bought hash brown potatoes for faster cooking time)
— 1/2 cup Red Potatoes, sliced, baked and fried (or store-bought hash brown potatoes for faster cooking time)
— 2 tbsp Basil, julienned
— 1/4 tsp Salt
— 1/4 tsp Pepper
— 4 Eggs
— Sriracha Mayo (Sriracha sauce mixed with mayonnaise)
— 2 tbsp Green Onions, chopped
1. Toast brioche slices.
2. Heat butter in sauté pan.
3. Add zucchini, turkey, red peppers and onions. Sauté to caramelize turkey and zucchini.
4. Add potatoes and basil. Sauté.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
6. Heat butter in a separate sauté pan.
7. Add eggs and season with salt and pepper. Cook over easy.
8. Serve with a drizzle of Sriracha mayo and garnish with green onions.
- Texas Gas Prices Drop Before Labor Day
- This Week In Baseball: ‘Shoeless’ Joe’s Failed Reinstatement Bid, What It Means For Pete Rose
- Prosecutor: 2nd Video Emerges Of Deadly Shooting By Deputies
- 7-Eleven Expands Home Delivery, But Slurpees Not Included
- Horse Racing Ceases Statewide; Lonestar Park Releases Statement
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures