DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – An American Airlines flight bound for DFW Airport had to make an emergency landing in Abilene Tuesday afternoon.
Flight 1225 was headed from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to DFW when it was diverted because of a mechanical issue.
American says it was some sort of pressurization issue – but says the plane did land safely in Abilene, Texas around 4:15 p.m.
Mechanics are checking the plane out to see if it can complete the trip to DFW…or if the 133 passengers and 5 crew will have to fly out on another plane.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Drummers Arrive In North Texas For Shot At Championship
- Armed Man And Woman Force Way Past Door, Sexually Assault Homeowner
- Teen Charged With Murder Getting Social Media Support Behind Bars
- Lawmakers Hold Hearing On Bathroom Privacy Bills Friday
- North Texan Fighting Brain Cancer Focusing On Life
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures