DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – An American Airlines flight bound for DFW Airport had to make an emergency landing in Abilene Tuesday afternoon.
Flight 1225 was headed from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to DFW when it was diverted because of a mechanical issue.
American says it was some sort of pressurization issue – but says the plane did land safely in Abilene, Texas around 4:15 p.m.
Mechanics are checking the plane out to see if it can complete the trip to DFW…or if the 133 passengers and 5 crew will have to fly out on another plane.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 2 Bush Education Foundations Announce $2M For Storm Relief
- Police Arrest Naked Man Who Grabbed Woman By The Throat
- Officials ID Suspect In Chase That Led To Police Crash
- Texas Pilot Sentenced To 3 Years For Drug Smuggling Flight
- President Trump: Criticism Of NFL Players Not About Race
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures