American Flight From Cabo To DFW Makes Emergency Landing In Abilene
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – An American Airlines flight bound for DFW Airport had to make an emergency landing in Abilene Tuesday afternoon.
Flight 1225 was headed from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to DFW when it was diverted because of a mechanical issue.
American says it was some sort of pressurization issue – but says the plane did land safely in Abilene, Texas around 4:15 p.m.
Mechanics are checking the plane out to see if it can complete the trip to DFW…or if the 133 passengers and 5 crew will have to fly out on another plane.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Relief For Families Who Went For Days Without Power
- Summer Caution: Heat-Related Illnesses On The Rise
- Dallas Man To Be Exonerated For 1990 Rape Conviction
- ‘Big Brother’ Derrick’s Dad Dishes On ALL Players In The House
- Drivers Reap Benefits Of “Gas Station War”
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures