DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – An American Airlines flight bound for DFW Airport had to make an emergency landing in Abilene Tuesday afternoon.
Flight 1225 was headed from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to DFW when it was diverted because of a mechanical issue.
American says it was some sort of pressurization issue – but says the plane did land safely in Abilene, Texas around 4:15 p.m.
Mechanics are checking the plane out to see if it can complete the trip to DFW…or if the 133 passengers and 5 crew will have to fly out on another plane.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- McKinney Festival Honors Wounded Veteran
- ‘Carry The Load’ Event In Dallas Honors Fallen Heroes
- Coppell ISD Investigating Alleged Sexual Assault On High School Campus
- Teen Killed In Shooting At Irving 7-11
- Texas Passes Softened Voter ID Law After Judge Finds Bias
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures