American Flight From Cabo To DFW Makes Emergency Landing In Abilene
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – An American Airlines flight bound for DFW Airport had to make an emergency landing in Abilene Tuesday afternoon.
Flight 1225 was headed from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to DFW when it was diverted because of a mechanical issue.
American says it was some sort of pressurization issue – but says the plane did land safely in Abilene, Texas around 4:15 p.m.
Mechanics are checking the plane out to see if it can complete the trip to DFW…or if the 133 passengers and 5 crew will have to fly out on another plane.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Would-be Homebuyers Consider Remodeling Instead
- SMU Sells Beer For The First Time At Home Game
- North Texas Dominates Nicholls 77-3
- No. 6 Texas A&M rolls 58-6 over June-less SMU
- Silver Alert Canceled After Missing Fort Worth Senior Found
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures