DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – An American Airlines flight bound for DFW Airport had to make an emergency landing in Abilene Tuesday afternoon.
Flight 1225 was headed from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to DFW when it was diverted because of a mechanical issue.
American says it was some sort of pressurization issue – but says the plane did land safely in Abilene, Texas around 4:15 p.m.
Mechanics are checking the plane out to see if it can complete the trip to DFW…or if the 133 passengers and 5 crew will have to fly out on another plane.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UTSA Employee Jailed For Ripping Off University
- PD: 4-Year-Old Texas Boy Dies After BBQ Equipment Falls On Him
- Producer Rick Rubin Quietly Receives Recording Academy Honor
- Eaves Nets First Period Hat-Trick, Stars Hold Off ‘Hawks 4-2
- In Show-Dog Circles, Breeders In Big Cities Are A Small Pack
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures