DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – An American Airlines flight bound for DFW Airport had to make an emergency landing in Abilene Tuesday afternoon.
Flight 1225 was headed from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to DFW when it was diverted because of a mechanical issue.
American says it was some sort of pressurization issue – but says the plane did land safely in Abilene, Texas around 4:15 p.m.
Mechanics are checking the plane out to see if it can complete the trip to DFW…or if the 133 passengers and 5 crew will have to fly out on another plane.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Helpful Jerry Reveals Cowboys Draft Wishes
- DeMarcus Ware Retires As A Cowboy After Signing One-Day Contract
- Nerve In Jaylon Smith’s Knee Regenerating; LB Can Lift His Toes & Foot
- Falcons Wide Receiver Mohamed Sanu Shares Heartwarming Note From Fans
- Police Arrest Suspect In DeSoto Man’s Murder
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures