American Flight From Cabo To DFW Makes Emergency Landing In Abilene
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – An American Airlines flight bound for DFW Airport had to make an emergency landing in Abilene Tuesday afternoon.
Flight 1225 was headed from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to DFW when it was diverted because of a mechanical issue.
American says it was some sort of pressurization issue – but says the plane did land safely in Abilene, Texas around 4:15 p.m.
Mechanics are checking the plane out to see if it can complete the trip to DFW…or if the 133 passengers and 5 crew will have to fly out on another plane.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- ISIS Claims Responsibility For Garland Attack
- Residents Warn Of Danger Days Before Controversial Drawing Contest
- Garland Officer Receiving Accolades After Take Down Of Suspects
- Mother Of One Shooting Suspect Believes Son Was Brainwashed
- How Long Will It Take Police To Get To You In An Emergency?
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures