GRAPEVINE (KRLD) — Grapevine Police are searching for a suspected serial burglar connected to as many as 14 crimes in the DFW area.
Surveillance cameras from a store in Grapevine captured the man throwing a landscaping brick through a window near the front door. Once inside, he appears to search for cash before stealing as many as 30 pairs of girl’s jeans.
Authorities believe he ripped off as many as four stores in Grapevine and may be tied to ten other burglaries in Bedford, Highland Village, Colleyville, Burleson and Keller.
Sergeant Robert Eberling says stolen items include a computer, cash register, check books and a television. In each crime, a window was broken to gain entrance.
Police say the suspect is a black male, 40 to 45 years old, standing roughly 6-foot-1 and 200 pounds. He was seen wearing glasses, a leather jacket, jeans and dark shoes.
Anyone with information is urged to call Grapevine police at 817-410-8127.
- Holland Goes 6 And Gets A Hit, but Rangers Fall To Reds 3-0
- Powerful Quake Kills Dozens In Central Italy
- Confusion As To Whether Trump Could Favor ‘Softening’ Immigration Stance
- Richardson Couple: Someone Killed Our Dog Over Clinton Sign
- Frisco Planning & Zoning Commission Denies Prop To Build Oncor Substation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures