GRAPEVINE (KRLD) — Grapevine Police are searching for a suspected serial burglar connected to as many as 14 crimes in the DFW area.
Surveillance cameras from a store in Grapevine captured the man throwing a landscaping brick through a window near the front door. Once inside, he appears to search for cash before stealing as many as 30 pairs of girl’s jeans.
Authorities believe he ripped off as many as four stores in Grapevine and may be tied to ten other burglaries in Bedford, Highland Village, Colleyville, Burleson and Keller.
Sergeant Robert Eberling says stolen items include a computer, cash register, check books and a television. In each crime, a window was broken to gain entrance.
Police say the suspect is a black male, 40 to 45 years old, standing roughly 6-foot-1 and 200 pounds. He was seen wearing glasses, a leather jacket, jeans and dark shoes.
Anyone with information is urged to call Grapevine police at 817-410-8127.
- Report: UTA Leads Texas In Serving Military Veterans
- Addison Doctor Suspended By Texas Medical Board
- Phil Simms: ‘I Wouldn’t Want To Play The Chargers In The Playoffs’
- People Hurt In Cosmetics Factory Explosions, Fire Tops 125
- Dallas Museum Curator Resigns Citing ‘Inappropriate Behavior’ Claims
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures