Miley Cyrus Hospitalized, Postpones More Concert Dates
NEW YORK (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Miley Cyrus is postponing more concerts as she remains in a hospital for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics.
A representative says the singer won’t perform in Nashville, Tennessee, on Friday and Louisville, Kentucky, on Saturday. Those concerts will be rescheduled.
Cyrus suffered from a sinus infection last week during her “Bangerz” tour. Her rep says she had “an extreme allergic reaction” to the antibiotic cephalexin.
Just last month, one of the singer’s tour buses burst into flames as it left Houston. No one was injured.
This week, Cyrus also canceled concerts in St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri. She postponed a show in Charlotte, North Carolina, last week because of the flu.
The 21-year-old “Wrecking Ball” singer’s next scheduled tour date is Monday in Philadelphia.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Longtime Rangers Clubhouse Manger To Be Laid To Rest
- 5 Dead In Apartment Building Fire Near San Antonio
- Indigent Defense Idea To Get First Test In US
- Kim Williams To Plead Guilty For Her Part In Kaufman Murders
- Cowboys Dominate Redskins 44-17 In Regular Season Finale
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures