FORT WORTH, Texas (1080 KRLD) – Since it washed out and partially collapsed back in March, Trinity Boulevard near the Bell Helicopter facility has been closed to traffic.
That’s created some frustration in an area that was already due for an overhaul because it historically floods.
Now, the city of Fort Worth says the fix will be done in two or three weeks and traffic will be moving again.
The stretch of roadway between Bell and Harwood was already part of a more than $3 million overhaul that was planned.
This section of road is to the east of Loop 820 between Highway 121 and I-30. The collapsed road is also near the Hurst/Bell TRE station.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Officer Known For Helping Others Needs Support
- Wounded Marine To Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
- Middle-Schoolers Ceremoniously Vote To Remove Confederate General’s Name From School
- Horse Center Founder Explains Why He Shut Down Special Needs Program
- Exclusive Interview: Tony Romo Talks Surgery, Downplays Injury
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures