Police Activity In Area Causes Lockdown At Euless Trinity HS
EULESS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – On Friday afternoon a lockdown went into effect at Euless Trinity high school due to police activity near the school.
According to the Euless Police Department, a suspect stole a car and a gun and the car was later found in the area of the school.
Out of caution, the Trinity High School administration placed the school in lockdown. Midway Park Elementary School was also placed in lockdown because of its proximity to Trinity High School.
Officials say the school will remain in lockdown until the Police advises the school’s administration that the lockdown can be lifted. At that time, the normal schedule will resume.
Police have said that everyone in the building is safe and are asking parents to stay away while they sort the situation out.
this is a developing story
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Flu Cases Spiking Across North Texas
- Rick Perry To Attend Conservative Summit In Iowa
- Two People Hit, Killed By SUV In Fort Worth
- Denton Police Look For Suspect In Apartment Shooting
- FW Firefighters Rescue Man From Mobile Home
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures