BALCH SPRINGS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – On Saturday afternoon Balch Springs Fire Department responded to a reported head-on collision at Belt Line Rd. and Pioneer Bluffs Rd.
According to police, a vehicle going northbound on Belt Line crossed over into southbound traffic striking another vehicle head on.
The unidentified driver of the northbound vehicle was taken by CareFlight to Methodist Dallas hospital and died.
The driver and passenger of other vehicle was taken by ground ambulance and are expected to survive.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Barnes, Matthews Power Mavs Past Bulls 107-82
- City Leaders To Hear Recommendations Of Dallas Commission On Homelessness
- DeSoto Community Reacts To Delayed Parade Due To Football
- Fort Worth Symphony Musicians And Management Reach Tentative Agreement
- No. 14 West Virginia Beats Baylor 24-21 To Get To 10 Wins
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures