BALCH SPRINGS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – On Saturday afternoon Balch Springs Fire Department responded to a reported head-on collision at Belt Line Rd. and Pioneer Bluffs Rd.
According to police, a vehicle going northbound on Belt Line crossed over into southbound traffic striking another vehicle head on.
The unidentified driver of the northbound vehicle was taken by CareFlight to Methodist Dallas hospital and died.
The driver and passenger of other vehicle was taken by ground ambulance and are expected to survive.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Lottery For Free NFL Draft Tickets Opens Tuesday
- AR-15 Raffle For Youth Baseball Team Sparks Outrage
- Latest NBA Power Rankings
- Cleaning Products Could Cause Lung Damage In Women, Study Finds
- Serena Williams Champions Issues Both On & Off The Tennis Court
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures