1 Person Dead Following Head-On Collision In Balch Springs
BALCH SPRINGS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – On Saturday afternoon Balch Springs Fire Department responded to a reported head-on collision at Belt Line Rd. and Pioneer Bluffs Rd.
According to police, a vehicle going northbound on Belt Line crossed over into southbound traffic striking another vehicle head on.
The unidentified driver of the northbound vehicle was taken by CareFlight to Methodist Dallas hospital and died.
The driver and passenger of other vehicle was taken by ground ambulance and are expected to survive.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Service Held To Mark 20 Years Since Oklahoma City Bombing
- Sought After High School Football Star Arrested
- Four Injured In Wrong-Way Crash
- Second Night Weather Headlines ACM Show
- How Stars Spent The Day Before The ACMs
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures