BALCH SPRINGS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – On Saturday afternoon Balch Springs Fire Department responded to a reported head-on collision at Belt Line Rd. and Pioneer Bluffs Rd.
According to police, a vehicle going northbound on Belt Line crossed over into southbound traffic striking another vehicle head on.
The unidentified driver of the northbound vehicle was taken by CareFlight to Methodist Dallas hospital and died.
The driver and passenger of other vehicle was taken by ground ambulance and are expected to survive.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Has Plan To Deal With Illegal Dumping
- AISD School To See More Security After Written Threat
- Lawyers Argue Charges Against Texas Attorney General Should Be Dropped
- Tarrant County Sheriff Defends Deputy Swept Away By Rushing Water
- Fellow Muslim Student Defends ‘Clock Kid’s’ Former High School
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures