BALCH SPRINGS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – On Saturday afternoon Balch Springs Fire Department responded to a reported head-on collision at Belt Line Rd. and Pioneer Bluffs Rd.
According to police, a vehicle going northbound on Belt Line crossed over into southbound traffic striking another vehicle head on.
The unidentified driver of the northbound vehicle was taken by CareFlight to Methodist Dallas hospital and died.
The driver and passenger of other vehicle was taken by ground ambulance and are expected to survive.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Crews Remove Body Of Male Found Floating In White Rock Creek
- ‘Partridge Family’ Star David Cassidy Dies At 67
- Democrat, Republican Lawmakers In Dallas Support Bills To Help Dreamers
- South Dallas Seedling Farm To Sprout More Backyard Gardens
- Disney Animation, Pixar Chief John Lasseter Taking Leave
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures