BALCH SPRINGS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – On Saturday afternoon Balch Springs Fire Department responded to a reported head-on collision at Belt Line Rd. and Pioneer Bluffs Rd.
According to police, a vehicle going northbound on Belt Line crossed over into southbound traffic striking another vehicle head on.
The unidentified driver of the northbound vehicle was taken by CareFlight to Methodist Dallas hospital and died.
The driver and passenger of other vehicle was taken by ground ambulance and are expected to survive.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Celtics Pick Texas A&M’s Robert Williams In NBA Draft
- Pentagon To Provide Space At Military Bases For 20,000 Migrant Children
- Chevrolet Goes After Jeep Grand Cherokee With New Blazer
- 76ers End With Texas Tech’s Smith Following NBA Draft Trade
- Gators Eliminate Texas Tech From CWS With 9-6 Win
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures