DALLAS, Texas (AP) – The Dallas Stars are back home after a week on the road, where they lost twice to Anaheim to start a first-round playoff series.
Tyler Seguin and Co. have an extra day of rest before their fans get their first playoff game in Dallas in nearly six years. Game 3 is Monday night.
The Ducks took a pair of one-goal victories, including a 3-2 win Friday night when Ryan Getzlaf had a goal and an assist playing with a mask after he took a slapshot to the jaw in the series opener.
The Stars left Dallas last weekend celebrating their return to the playoffs before a meaningless regular-season finale at Phoenix. They returned confident that they can get back in the series with the Ducks.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Devin Harris Granted Leave Of Absence After Brother’s Death
- Wild Boar Rampage Injures 4 People
- McKinney High School Senior Sets State Rushing Record With 599 Yards
- Rare Appearance By 5 Former Presidents At Texas A&M Concert For Hurricane Relief
- New Battle Of The Alamo Is Brewing Over Texas Shrine Revamp
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures