DALLAS, Texas (AP) – The Dallas Stars are back home after a week on the road, where they lost twice to Anaheim to start a first-round playoff series.
Tyler Seguin and Co. have an extra day of rest before their fans get their first playoff game in Dallas in nearly six years. Game 3 is Monday night.
The Ducks took a pair of one-goal victories, including a 3-2 win Friday night when Ryan Getzlaf had a goal and an assist playing with a mask after he took a slapshot to the jaw in the series opener.
The Stars left Dallas last weekend celebrating their return to the playoffs before a meaningless regular-season finale at Phoenix. They returned confident that they can get back in the series with the Ducks.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Getting To Polls Difficult For Disabled McKinney Residents
- Safety Concerns Arise After Cyclist Hits Child On White Rock Path
- Mavericks Fall To Indiana In OT On Opening Night 130-121
- 1 Killed In Crash Of Experimental Plane Near Houston
- Texas House Speaker Adds Pressure Over Special Education
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures