DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A vigil and balloon release honoring Dallas businessman Kevin Moyer will take place Saturday afternoon in Lee Park.
Moyer was brutally murdered on Thursday April 3 while traveling on business near Beaumont in South Texas.
Two suspects have been arrested. The third man is still at large.
The vigil will take place at Lee Park’s atrium at 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Body Recovered From Sunday Drowning
- Vigil Held For Aledo Teen Who Died After Basketball Practice
- Mansfield Acknowleding Painful Past
- Court: Texas Death Row Inmate May Have Faked Mental Illness
- Up To 2,000 Fans Greet HGTV Stars In The Colony
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures