DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A vigil and balloon release honoring Dallas businessman Kevin Moyer will take place Saturday afternoon in Lee Park.
Moyer was brutally murdered on Thursday April 3 while traveling on business near Beaumont in South Texas.
Two suspects have been arrested. The third man is still at large.
The vigil will take place at Lee Park’s atrium at 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Charlotte Hits Century Mark Again, Beats North Texas 103-79
- Graham’s 27 Lead No. 6 Kansas Past No. 3 Oklahoma 76-72
- Texas A&M Stumbles To 4th Straight Loss, 76-71 At LSU
- No. 10 West Virginia Routs TCU 73-42
- Ex-Inmate In Dallas Jail-Based Drug Ring Gets 30 Years
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures