DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A vigil and balloon release honoring Dallas businessman Kevin Moyer will take place Saturday afternoon in Lee Park.
Moyer was brutally murdered on Thursday April 3 while traveling on business near Beaumont in South Texas.
Two suspects have been arrested. The third man is still at large.
The vigil will take place at Lee Park’s atrium at 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Vegan Brisket? It’s A Thing!
- Grand Prairie Officer, Military Service Members Receive Vehicle Donations
- El Paso Police Searching For Convicted Sex Offender
- GCISD Unveils $18M Improvements Plan For Football Stadium
- Baby Partially Removed From Womb For Surgery, Then Put Back
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures