Vigil Planned For Dallas Man Murdered Near Beaumont
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A vigil and balloon release honoring Dallas businessman Kevin Moyer will take place Saturday afternoon in Lee Park.
Moyer was brutally murdered on Thursday April 3 while traveling on business near Beaumont in South Texas.
Two suspects have been arrested. The third man is still at large.
The vigil will take place at Lee Park’s atrium at 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rookie Spotlight: Amari Cooper Looks To Bring Life To Oakland Raiders Passing Game
- Vet Ticketed For Walking On Wrong Side Of Street
- Uber Driver Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Customer
- Warning About Drones Used In Terrorist Attacks
- Fan Collapses Before Astros Game
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures