DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A vigil and balloon release honoring Dallas businessman Kevin Moyer will take place Saturday afternoon in Lee Park.
Moyer was brutally murdered on Thursday April 3 while traveling on business near Beaumont in South Texas.
Two suspects have been arrested. The third man is still at large.
The vigil will take place at Lee Park’s atrium at 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- I-45 Closed After Semi Carrying Hogs Crashes, Catches Fire
- NASCAR Suspends Interim Crew Chief For Kyle Busch
- Singer Kelly Clarkson Plans Second Picture Book
- Prosecutors Settle Panda Express Discrimination Claim
- Affluenza Mom Tonya Couch Returns To Court Thursday
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures