Chris Arnold Pays Up With Push Ups
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) - Chris Arnold bet the guys on the show $100 a piece that the Dallas Mavericks would win 50 regular season games.
They fell short with 1.1 seconds left in overtime of the last game of the season.
Chris not only paid up, he also bet he could do 100 pushups live on the air with the delivery of the cash.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Looks At Cases After Jury Convicts Man Of 3 Serial Murders
- Southlake Police Arrest Ex-Student For Alleged Threats
- I-30 Construction ‘Bumps’ Mean Repairs Will Take Longer
- Rangers Set Record For Players Used In MLB Season
- Fort Worth Ebola Survivor: ‘I Felt Like I Was Going To Die’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures