Chris Arnold Pays Up With Push Ups
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) - Chris Arnold bet the guys on the show $100 a piece that the Dallas Mavericks would win 50 regular season games.
They fell short with 1.1 seconds left in overtime of the last game of the season.
Chris not only paid up, he also bet he could do 100 pushups live on the air with the delivery of the cash.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Oklahoma Beheading Suspect Charged With Murder, Assault
- Jerry Jones Admits To Tearing Up After Expansion Loss To Texans
- FCC Eliminates Sports Blackout Rules
- Is Claiborne’s Career Over In Dallas?
- NFL Says Prayer Shouldn’t Have Been Penalty
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures