Chris Arnold Pays Up With Push Ups
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Chris Arnold bet the guys on the show $100 a piece that the Dallas Mavericks would win 50 regular season games.
They fell short with 1.1 seconds left in overtime of the last game of the season.
Chris not only paid up, he also bet he could do 100 pushups live on the air with the delivery of the cash.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rangers’ Rodriguez Keeps Red Sox Bats Quiet In 3-1 Win
- Harden Loses Ball In Final Seconds As Rockets Fall 99-98
- Nadal Could Face Djokovic In French Open Quarterfinals
- MLB Plans For Cuba Exhibition Next Spring
- Kenseth Wins Pole For NASCAR’s Coca-Cola 600
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures