Chris Arnold Pays Up With Push Ups
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Chris Arnold bet the guys on the show $100 a piece that the Dallas Mavericks would win 50 regular season games.
They fell short with 1.1 seconds left in overtime of the last game of the season.
Chris not only paid up, he also bet he could do 100 pushups live on the air with the delivery of the cash.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboy Cheerleader Setting Example For Young Ladies
- North Texas Mosques Prepare For Protests
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Sets Example For Young Ladies
- Jewelry Thieves Caught On Camera In Dallas
- Frisco Looks To Become Gaming Mecca With National Video Game Museum
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures