Fort Worth Man Shot During Struggle With Intruder
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – One man was shot after struggling with an intruder who broke into his home early Monday morning in Fort Worth.
The shooting occurred around 3:20 a.m. Monday in the 8400 block of Auburn Drive. According to police, a male entered the home and attempted to rob the 24-year-old victim.
A struggle ensued, and the victim was shot in the shoulder with a handgun. The suspect stole the victim’s vehicle and fled the scene.
The victim was transported to an area hospital and is in stable condition.
No arrests have been made in the incident.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Jury Finds Former Teacher Tammy Lowe Guilty Of Manslaughter
- Browns Hope Johnny Manziel Keeps Focus On Field Instead Of Off
- Stevie Johnson Returns Home To Round Out 49ers Receiving Core
- Perry Campaign Funds To Cover Legal Costs
- Dez Bryant On ‘The Little Things’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures