Fort Worth Man Shot During Struggle With Intruder
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — One man was shot after struggling with an intruder who broke into his home early Monday morning in Fort Worth.
The shooting occurred around 3:20 a.m. Monday in the 8400 block of Auburn Drive. According to police, a male entered the home and attempted to rob the 24-year-old victim.
A struggle ensued, and the victim was shot in the shoulder with a handgun. The suspect stole the victim’s vehicle and fled the scene.
The victim was transported to an area hospital and is in stable condition.
No arrests have been made in the incident.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Lawmakers Approve New Teen Abortion Restrictions
- Big 12, Big Money: Schools Share Record $252M In Revenue
- Hamlin Wins The Pole At Dover International Speedway
- Animal Shelter Offers Aid To Displaced Pets Due To Flooding
- Texas Lawmakers Vote To End High School Steroids Testing
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures