Good Question: During the DPD car chase near the Southwest Center Mall, why didn’t officers block the suspect car with police vehicles, or just ram the suspect car? CBS 11 answers, in this segment of “Good Question”.
Have a question on your mind? Click here and send it to us!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 2 Die After Being Pulled From East Texas Swimming Pool
- FDA Warns Against Eating Raw Dough Amid E. Coli Fears
- FWPD Officer To Be Released From Jail After DWI Crash
- Sandler: Rangers Can Benefit From Added Bullpen Depth
- Zika Virus A Concern For Poor Urban Areas Along Gulf Coast
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures