Good Question: Can Police Block Or Ram During A Vehicle Chase?
Good Question: During the DPD car chase near the Southwest Center Mall, why didn’t officers block the suspect car with police vehicles, or just ram the suspect car? CBS 11 answers, in this segment of “Good Question”.
Have a question on your mind? Click here and send it to us!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Jury Selection Begins For Super Bowl XLV Lawsuit
- Nurse Who Survived Ebola To File Lawsuit Against Employer
- New Texas System For Vehicle Stickers
- Dallas Woman Shoots Husband During Argument
- Five Great College Basketball Games Left This Season
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures