Good Question: Can Police Block Or Ram During A Vehicle Chase?
Good Question: During the DPD car chase near the Southwest Center Mall, why didn’t officers block the suspect car with police vehicles, or just ram the suspect car? CBS 11 answers, in this segment of “Good Question”.
Have a question on your mind? Click here and send it to us!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Colorado Geophysicists Work To Find Cause Of North Texas Quakes
- Texas Executes Man For 1996 Strangling, Beating Death
- Fort Worth Officer Stable After Shooting; Suspect Killed
- Plano PD Calls Special Kidnapping Safety Meeting
- Woman’s Car Impounded For Failure To Pay Tolls
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures