Good Question: Can Police Block Or Ram During A Vehicle Chase?
Good Question: During the DPD car chase near the Southwest Center Mall, why didn’t officers block the suspect car with police vehicles, or just ram the suspect car? CBS 11 answers, in this segment of “Good Question”.
Have a question on your mind? Click here and send it to us!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Savvy Shopping Mom Pays It Forward At Christmas
- Lewisville PD Identify Police Shooting Suspect
- Patients Feel The Pinch Of Higher Generic Drug Prices
- DFW Gas Prices Falling In Time For The Holidays
- Oil Boom Brings New Focus To Univ. Of Texas’ Land
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures