North Texas Man Dies On AA Flight To California
Get Breaking News First
IRVINE (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Authorities say a 78-year-old man from Fort Worth has died on a plane flight from Dallas to Southern California.
Orange County coroner’s officials say John Selner of Fort Worth died of natural causes during the flight Tuesday morning.
The Orange County Register says Selner was on American Airlines Flight 2249 when the crew notified John Wayne Airport that they had a medical emergency. They also performed CPR.
The flight landed shortly after 11:30 a.m. Orange County fire Capt. Steve Concialdi says paramedics worked on the man but he was pronounced dead about 10 minutes after the landing.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Browns Nab Hoyer As Starter, Not Manziel
- 2 Suspects Caught In Fatal Dallas Shooting
- Dallas County Adopts Tighter Purchasing Rules
- Zack Martin Among NFC’s Most Impactful Rookies
- ‘Most Wanted’ Sex Offender Caught In Ennis
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures