DALLAS (CBS NEWS) – For better or worse, the infamous office cubicle is celebrating its 50th anniversary on Thursday. While a majority of Americans work in the three-sided spaces, a remarkable 93 percent of them report hating it. CBS News reporter Mo Rocca shared the history of the office cubicle on CBS This Morning.
- On The Rise: The Which Blair Project
- Dana White Speaks Frankly About McGregor, Lesnar & CM Punk
- Texas Attorney General Paxton Sues County Over Gun Ban
- Hurricane Churns Toward Hawaii; People Stock Up, Board Up
- Clinton To Stress American Exceptionalism In Ohio
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures