NFL Prospect Kony Ealy Joins New School
Cowboys CentralBuy Cowboys Tickets Shop for Cowboys Gear NFL Scoreboard
Sports Fan Insider
105.3 THE FAN – The Dallas Cowboys are in need of help along the defensive line — Kony Ealy is a defensive lineman.
The University of Missouri DE , who is projected to be a first round pick, joined New School on 105.3 The Fan on Thursday.
Ealy discussed his on-field strengths, the reaction to teammate Michael Sams, and the contact he’s had with Dallas Cowboys coaches.
“I talked to almost all of the coaches,” said Ealy. “I have a real good feel for them, and they have a real good feel for me.”
Our in-house scout Jeff Cavanaugh projects Ealy as a potential first-round target of the Dallas Cowboys and offers the following opinion.
“Offers an inside/outside versatility as a pass rusher from DE or the middle in a nickel package that will appeal to the Boys.”
The 6-foot-4, 273 pound Ealy left Missouri with one season of eligibility remaining and was a first team all-SEC performer in 2013.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Backs Off Idea Of Booze Sales At Gun Shows
- NFL Commissioner Goodell: ‘The Same Mistakes Can Never Be Repeated’
- 5 NFL Week 3 JB Locks Against The Spread
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 26 Starts And Sits
- More Than 700 Infants Exposed To TB At Texas Hospital
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures