NFL Prospect Kony Ealy Joins New School
105.3 THE FAN — The Dallas Cowboys are in need of help along the defensive line — Kony Ealy is a defensive lineman.
The University of Missouri DE , who is projected to be a first round pick, joined New School on 105.3 The Fan on Thursday.
Ealy discussed his on-field strengths, the reaction to teammate Michael Sams, and the contact he’s had with Dallas Cowboys coaches.
“I talked to almost all of the coaches,” said Ealy. “I have a real good feel for them, and they have a real good feel for me.”
Our in-house scout Jeff Cavanaugh projects Ealy as a potential first-round target of the Dallas Cowboys and offers the following opinion.
“Offers an inside/outside versatility as a pass rusher from DE or the middle in a nickel package that will appeal to the Boys.”
The 6-foot-4, 273 pound Ealy left Missouri with one season of eligibility remaining and was a first team all-SEC performer in 2013.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Convicted In Dallas Officer’s 2001 Death Faces Execution
- Texas Man Sentenced To 24 Years In Prison For Child Porn Video Scam
- Texas Prisoner Set To Die Next Month Gets Reprieve
- Falcons Try To Remain Undefeated Against Saints On Thursday Night Football
- Apple Unveils New iMacs & Accessories
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures