105.3 THE FAN — The Dallas Cowboys are in need of help along the defensive line — Kony Ealy is a defensive lineman.
The University of Missouri DE , who is projected to be a first round pick, joined New School on 105.3 The Fan on Thursday.
Ealy discussed his on-field strengths, the reaction to teammate Michael Sams, and the contact he’s had with Dallas Cowboys coaches.
“I talked to almost all of the coaches,” said Ealy. “I have a real good feel for them, and they have a real good feel for me.”
Our in-house scout Jeff Cavanaugh projects Ealy as a potential first-round target of the Dallas Cowboys and offers the following opinion.
“Offers an inside/outside versatility as a pass rusher from DE or the middle in a nickel package that will appeal to the Boys.”
The 6-foot-4, 273 pound Ealy left Missouri with one season of eligibility remaining and was a first team all-SEC performer in 2013.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Volkswagen Settles Emissions-Cheating Cases For $14.7B
- Jason Day Pulls Out Of Olympics Over Zika Fears
- Fiat Chrysler Gearshift Probe Finds 266 Crashes, 68 Injuries
- Dangerous Living Conditions Force Apartment Residents Out
- 10-Year-Old Boy Found Safe After Dallas Kidnapping
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures