Organic Grocery Store Opens At Sylvan/Thirty
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Organic grocery store Cox Farms Market has opened in the West Dallas and North Oak Cliff area.
Located at Sylvan and I-30, it’s the second location for the Duncanville family owned and operated market.
The store is a part of a $50 million 7-acre development. Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings was on-hand for the ribbon cutting ceremony.
Cox Farms Market sells high quality, healthy, organic food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Second Night Weather Headlines ACM Show
- How Stars Spent The Day Before The ACMs
- Watauga PD Arrest Attempted Kidnapping Suspect
- Former Ranger, Josh Hamilton, Files For Divorce In Tarrant County
- Blue Bell Working To Get Past Listeria Contamination Scare
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures