DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Organic grocery store Cox Farms Market has opened in the West Dallas and North Oak Cliff area.
Located at Sylvan and I-30, it’s the second location for the Duncanville family owned and operated market.
The store is a part of a $50 million 7-acre development. Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings was on-hand for the ribbon cutting ceremony.
Cox Farms Market sells high quality, healthy, organic food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- ‘Guerilla Marketing’ Promotes Grammy-Winning Band’s Album
- Jamal Adams: From Hebron High School To The NFL
- IRS, Postal Inspectors Raid Benny Hinn Ministries
- Plan For Drug Cartel Money To Pay For Border Wall Raises Questions
- 24-Year-Old Shot, Killed In Front Of Mother
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures