DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Organic grocery store Cox Farms Market has opened in the West Dallas and North Oak Cliff area.
Located at Sylvan and I-30, it’s the second location for the Duncanville family owned and operated market.
The store is a part of a $50 million 7-acre development. Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings was on-hand for the ribbon cutting ceremony.
Cox Farms Market sells high quality, healthy, organic food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Family Says Emergency Siren Was Placed Too Close To Home
- Grapevine Police Surprise Daughter Of Fallen Officer At Graduation
- Mesquite Teen Set To Graduate Honors Late Mom In Tweets
- Giant Observation Wheel Planned For Banks Of Trinity River
- No Additional Charges Against Woman Who Made Up Story About Trooper Sex Assault
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures