DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Organic grocery store Cox Farms Market has opened in the West Dallas and North Oak Cliff area.
Located at Sylvan and I-30, it’s the second location for the Duncanville family owned and operated market.
The store is a part of a $50 million 7-acre development. Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings was on-hand for the ribbon cutting ceremony.
Cox Farms Market sells high quality, healthy, organic food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Living With People They Bite, Zika Mosquitoes Hard To Fight
- Bedford Apartment Fire Leaves 1 Person Dead
- Denton PD To Recreate Deadly Crash That Killed 2 Kids
- Pedestrian Killed Crossing 635-LBJ Monday Night
- FWISD School Calendar Vote Results To Be Revealed
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures