DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Organic grocery store Cox Farms Market has opened in the West Dallas and North Oak Cliff area.
Located at Sylvan and I-30, it’s the second location for the Duncanville family owned and operated market.
The store is a part of a $50 million 7-acre development. Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings was on-hand for the ribbon cutting ceremony.
Cox Farms Market sells high quality, healthy, organic food.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Noel Makes Debut; Mavericks Defeat Pelicans 96-83
- 2 Sisters Meet Each Other For The First Time
- State Investigators Look Into Balch Springs Pallet Fire
- Man Cons Salesman Out Of $150K Maserati
- Police: Car Plows Into Parade Crowd In New Orleans
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures