Carrollton Police Arrest Three For Throwing Rocks At Cars
CAROLLTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Early Sunday morning Carrollton Police were called to the 1600 block of Audubon Ct. after reports of people throwing rocks at cars driving on E. Hebron Parkway.
When officers arrived, 3 suspects were spotted hiding behind a stone wall in a neighborhood close by and several large rocks were found in the roadway.
Following a brief chase, officers caught and arrested 18-year old David Oh of Carrollton. After a brief investigation, two more juvenile accomplices were also located and arrested.
According to officials, the three were also suspect in another attack, the same morning, involving a driver who was traveling westbound on PGBT at McCoy Rd. and had a softball size rock shatter their windshield.
All three were charged with engaging in organized criminal activity, 2 counts of deadly conduct and evading police (on foot).
Police believe the three suspects may be involved in other similar crimes across the area over the last few weeks and further charges may be filed.
If you experienced damage to your vehicle or were injured under similar circumstances, police are asking you to call 972-466-3333 and speak to an officer.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Crowley Man Charged With Murdering Father Of Two
- North Texas Man Sentenced To 17+ Years For Fictional Disney Scheme
- Two Suspects Wanted For Shooting During Party In Cleburne
- U.S. Olympic Committee Announces City Of Los Angeles As The Bid To Host 2024 Olympics
- Fort Worth ISD Breaks Ground On New Student Aviation Center
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures