DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Police Department is seeking the public’s help in locating a missing 18-year-old girl who has special needs.
Alejandra Gonzalez was last seen at about 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday near Sunset High School, located in the 2100 block of Jefferson Boulevard. A notice from police said that she left the school without supervision and has not been seen since.
However, she may have been spotted in the West End area of Dallas at some point over the past few days.
The missing teen likes trains and airplanes, according to police. Thus, police suspect people riding DART may have seen her.
Gonzalez has been described as a Latin female, 5 feet 4 inches tall and 140 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue T-shirt, blue striped basketball shorts and navy blue Nike shoes.
Anyone with information about Gonzalez’s whereabouts is urged to contact the Dallas Police Department at 214-671-4268, or simply call 911.
- Stung By Tariffs, Harley-Davidson Shifting Some Production Overseas
- NFL Reportedly Denies Chiefs Lineman’s Request To Add M.D. To Jersey
- Trump Insults “Filthy” Restaurant That Booted Sarah Sanders
- Trump Attacks Jimmy Fallon After Host Apologizes For “Hair Show”
- Stewart Powers Storm’s Late Run To Topple Wings 97-76
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures