Homeless Man Stabbed In Deep Ellum
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A homeless man was hospitalized early Tuesday morning after a stabbing in Deep Ellum. The incident happened just after midnight near the intersection of Elm Street and Good Latimer Expressway.
According to authorities, the homeless man asked a passerby for money to purchase cigarettes. The passerby refused to give the man money, but did offer him a cigarette. That resulted in an argument which became physical.
The passerby allegedly stabbed the homeless man in the shoulder before running away from the scene. He was cornered by bouncers at a nearby nightclub and later arrested by police. There has been no word on what charges the suspect may face.
The wounded man was taken to Baylor Medical Center Dallas. His injuries were not life threatening.
- Rangers Trade Closer Soria For Pair Of Pitching Prospects
- Mavs Sign F Aminu To Two-Year Deal
- Tony Romo A “Full-Go” For Training Camp
- Staubach And Pearson Mourn Loss Of Robert Newhouse
- Some Issues Reported With Lethal Injections Nationwide
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures