Homeless Man Stabbed In Deep Ellum
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A homeless man was hospitalized early Tuesday morning after a stabbing in Deep Ellum. The incident happened just after midnight near the intersection of Elm Street and Good Latimer Expressway.
According to authorities, the homeless man asked a passerby for money to purchase cigarettes. The passerby refused to give the man money, but did offer him a cigarette. That resulted in an argument which became physical.
The passerby allegedly stabbed the homeless man in the shoulder before running away from the scene. He was cornered by bouncers at a nearby nightclub and later arrested by police. There has been no word on what charges the suspect may face.
The wounded man was taken to Baylor Medical Center Dallas. His injuries were not life threatening.
- Texas Senate Approves Open Carry Of Handguns
- Texas House Passes Biker Safety Bill Days After Shooting
- Too Many Bikers, Not Enough Lawyers
- No Boats Allowed On Lake Worth
- Group That Organized Biker Meeting Gets City Proclamation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures