Hurst Police Called About Pig In The Road
Get Breaking News First
HURST (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Hurst were involved in a unique animal rescue operation early Tuesday morning. A person called to say that a pig was resting in the roadway. This happened at about 4:15 a.m. in the 1000 block of Calcutta Street, near Piccadilly Circle.
When police arrived, the pig had moved off to a nearby grassy area. Authorities are not sure how the animal got there, and have not been able to identify the pig’s owner.
Animal Control officers were called to the scene to help rescue the animal. The pig did appear to have some type of injury, but officials said that it was not serious.
- Protecting Your Family From Measles, Cyclosporiasis
- Children Face Increased Risk In Hot Cars As Temps Rise
- Collapsed Traffic Sign Leaves NB 820 Closed In Hurst
- Jerry Jones: Not A ‘Make-Or-Break’ Year For Garrett
- Yankees Top Rangers 2-1 In Rain-Shortened Game
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures