26 Arrested In Alleged North Texas Meth Ring
Get Breaking News First
WICHITA FALLS (AP) – More than two dozen suspects have been arrested in a North Texas drug sweep targeting an alleged methamphetamine ring.
The Texas Department of Public Safety says at least four more suspects are sought in the investigation of drug activity in Young County since 2012.
DPS on Wednesday announced the arrest of 26 people on charges of engaging in organized criminal activity.
Law enforcement officers on Tuesday searched three properties in Young County and seized meth and two firearms.
DPS says most of the suspects arrested this week are from Graham, Olney and Newcastle. Others are from White Settlement, Iowa Park, Bedford, Plano, Jacksboro and Big Spring.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Business Owners Admit To Scamming Texas Schools
- USDA Decides To Implement Farm Bill Provision
- I-Team Maps Route Taken To Dispose Of Ebola Hazardous Waste
- Family Speaks Out After Police Officer Shoots, Kills Pet
- Dallas Nurse Nina Pham Showing Improvement In Ebola Fight
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures