TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s team has signed a three-year sponsorship deal with Nationwide Insurance.
The agreement with the No. 88 Hendrick Motorsports Sprint Cup Series team was announced Friday. Nationwide will be a primary sponsor for 12 Sprint Cup races in 2015 and 13 each during the two years after that. The company also will be an associate sponsor all three seasons.
Hendrick Motorsports owner Rick Hendrick says through the partnership “we’ll build another program that moves the needle for their business. The opportunities are endless.”
Earnhardt is a two-time Nationwide Series champion and has 20 Sprint Cup wins.
He won his second Daytona 500 in February. Earnhardt says the company has “built a strong reputation with NASCAR fans, and this opens up doors to do even more great things.”
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- McCain’s Moment: Ailing Senator Plays Spoiler Again For GOP
- EPA Clarifies FEMA Statement On Texas Toxic Sites
- Rangers Swept In Oakland, Playoff Hopes Dwindling
- Texans Lose In Final Seconds At Patriots
- 2 Officers Injured In Crash In Fort Worth
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures