MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – A portion of U.S. 75 southbound lanes in McKinney will close Sunday night for pothole repairs, and is expected to cause traffic delays.
The closure will stretch from U.S. 380 to Virginia Parkway.
The road will shut down at 9 p.m. and reopen on Monday, May 5 at 6 a.m
Traffic will be diverted to the frontage road during the closure.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Samsung To Announce Cause Of Galaxy Note 7 Fire On Jan. 23
- Texas Blocked From Cutting Planned Parenthood Funds
- Rangers Complete Deal With RHP Tyson Ross
- Missouri Women Beat Texas A&M 78-76 In OT
- 2nd Former Baylor Title IX Official Alleges Discrimination
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures