Traffic Alert: Portion Of U.S. 75 In McKinney To Close Sunday Night
Get Breaking News First
MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) - A portion of U.S. 75 southbound lanes in McKinney will close Sunday night for pothole repairs, and is expected to cause traffic delays.
The closure will stretch from U.S. 380 to Virginia Parkway.
The road will shut down at 9 p.m. and reopen on Monday, May 5 at 6 a.m
Traffic will be diverted to the frontage road during the closure.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 10 People Injured In DART Accident
- Cowboys’ DeMarco Murray Grounds Titans
- Cowboys Ride Murray To 26-10 Win Over Titans
- Rangers OF Choice Gets Hurt Running Bases
- Texas A&M Freshman Garrett Leads SEC In Sacks
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures