Traffic Alert: Portion Of U.S. 75 In McKinney To Close Sunday Night
MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – A portion of U.S. 75 southbound lanes in McKinney will close Sunday night for pothole repairs, and is expected to cause traffic delays.
The closure will stretch from U.S. 380 to Virginia Parkway.
The road will shut down at 9 p.m. and reopen on Monday, May 5 at 6 a.m
Traffic will be diverted to the frontage road during the closure.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police Arrest Postal Worker Who Threatened To Shoot Co-Worker
- VIDEO: 18-Year-Old Arrested After Posting Video Of Assault On Facebook
- Whole Foods Cuts Outlook After 3Q Sales, Profit Miss
- Cowboys Put Gauntlet Down On Absent Mincey
- Bodies Of Father, Son Located In Brazos River, No Foul Play
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures