Traffic Alert: Portion Of U.S. 75 In McKinney To Close Sunday Night
Get Breaking News First
MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) - A portion of U.S. 75 southbound lanes in McKinney will close Sunday night for pothole repairs, and is expected to cause traffic delays.
The closure will stretch from U.S. 380 to Virginia Parkway.
The road will shut down at 9 p.m. and reopen on Monday, May 5 at 6 a.m
Traffic will be diverted to the frontage road during the closure.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Tony Stewart Skipping Bristol After Ward’s Death
- Texas Man’s Ethics Complaint Against Gov. Perry Led To Indictments
- Steals & Deals: August 20, 2014
- Interstate-30 Shutdown Causing 10+ Mile Backup
- 7 Reasons Why The NFL Preseason Matters
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures