Traffic Alert: Portion Of U.S. 75 In McKinney To Close Sunday Night
MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – A portion of U.S. 75 southbound lanes in McKinney will close Sunday night for pothole repairs, and is expected to cause traffic delays.
The closure will stretch from U.S. 380 to Virginia Parkway.
The road will shut down at 9 p.m. and reopen on Monday, May 5 at 6 a.m
Traffic will be diverted to the frontage road during the closure.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Garland PD Not Dismissing Terror From Investigation
- Fiorina & Carson Enter GOP Presidential Race
- Obama’s Legacy Begins To Take Shape
- Another Earthquake Shakes Dallas
- Grading The Cowboys Draft Selections
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures