MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) – A portion of U.S. 75 southbound lanes in McKinney will close Sunday night for pothole repairs, and is expected to cause traffic delays.
The closure will stretch from U.S. 380 to Virginia Parkway.
The road will shut down at 9 p.m. and reopen on Monday, May 5 at 6 a.m
Traffic will be diverted to the frontage road during the closure.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Austin Bombings Suspect Dead
- Family Of Missing Plant Worker Believes Explosion Was Tragic Accident
- ‘Military Memento Device’ Goes Off At South Austin Goodwill
- Unexploded Package Bomb Also Found At FedEx Facility Near San Antonio
- Fort Worth Police Investigating Toddler’s Death
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures