AA Adding Service Between Bismarck, Dallas
Get Breaking News First
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — American Airlines says it will launch daily, direct flights from Bismarck to Chicago and Dallas.
The flights are to begin Oct. 1. The two-year deal includes a $1 million minimum revenue guarantee, backed by a $500,000 federal Transportation Department grant and a $500,000 local match by Bismarck-Mandan Chamber of Commerce members.
North Dakota’s capital city currently is served with commercial service from Delta, United, Frontier and Allegiant.
Bismarck was one of five airports in North Dakota that set a record for passengers last year.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Protestors To Rally Outside Gov. Perry Event In Dallas
- Texas Sheriff’s Association Against Legalization Of Marijuana
- Fort Worth Police Shoot Suspected Craigslist Robber
- Rangers Look For First Back-To-Back Wins Since June
- Romo To Skip Full-Pad Session For 1st Time At Camp
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures