FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Bell Helicopter is trimming its workforce little more than a year after 290 people lost their jobs. The company is laying off 325 employees, across the company, mainly in its Fort Worth facilities.
Officials said the company, headquartered in East Fort Worth, is downsizing due to a continued decline in defense spending.
Bell has cut more than 700 employees since 2013.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Improvements Planned For Fort Worth’s Stop Six Neighborhood
- ICE Moves Undocumented Woman With Brain Tumor To Detention Facility
- John Wiley Price Corruption Trial Officially Underway
- DPD Officers Work Mental Muscles With ‘Brain Training’
- Fired Arlington Pre-School Teacher Apologizes For Anti-Semitic Tweets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures