FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Bell Helicopter is trimming its workforce little more than a year after 290 people lost their jobs. The company is laying off 325 employees, across the company, mainly in its Fort Worth facilities.
Officials said the company, headquartered in East Fort Worth, is downsizing due to a continued decline in defense spending.
Bell has cut more than 700 employees since 2013.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- ‘Armored Closet’ Offers Tornado Safety Inside Your Home
- Stars Beat Blues 3-2 In Overtime, Tie Series 2-2
- Emergency Landing Leads Safety Concerns Near Small Plano Airport
- Rick Perry Endorses Trump For President
- Rangers Blown Out By Blue Jays 12-2
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures