FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Bell Helicopter is trimming its workforce little more than a year after 290 people lost their jobs. The company is laying off 325 employees, across the company, mainly in its Fort Worth facilities.
Officials said the company, headquartered in East Fort Worth, is downsizing due to a continued decline in defense spending.
Bell has cut more than 700 employees since 2013.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Big Wind And Wild Outcomes At Match Play
- U.S. Born Panda Bao Bao Makes 1st Public Appearance In China
- NAACP Files Lawsuit To Close “Sick” School Until District Finds Answers
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Author Shetterly Receives Literary Prize
- House Sets Risky Health Care Vote After Trump Demands It
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures