FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Bell Helicopter is trimming its workforce little more than a year after 290 people lost their jobs. The company is laying off 325 employees, across the company, mainly in its Fort Worth facilities.
Officials said the company, headquartered in East Fort Worth, is downsizing due to a continued decline in defense spending.
Bell has cut more than 700 employees since 2013.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Confusion As To Whether Trump Could Favor ‘Softening’ Immigration Stance
- Elementary School Not Finished For 1st Day, Parents Upset
- Meet The North Texas Teacher Who Cancelled Homework
- Trump Ends Texas Trip With Rally In Austin Tonight
- Man Admits Using KiK App For Child Porn; Gets 60 Month Sentence
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures