Tiger Woods Says He’s Healing Slowly From Back Surgery
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. (AP) – Tiger Woods says his recovery from back surgery is going slowly and he’s not sure when he’ll be able to return to golf.
In a wide-ranging blog on his website Monday, Woods says he remains sore from the incision during the March 31 operation for a pinched nerve. The surgery forced him to miss the Masters for the first time. He has said he hopes to return this summer.
Woods says he is hitting a few putts and chipping without having to rotate his back.
The Players Championship will be the second tournament this year in which Woods has not been able to defend his title because of his back. He also missed Bay Hill, and had surgery a week later.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Super Saturday Tops Black Friday as Biggest Shopping Day
- TCU Improves To 11-0 With 88-57 Win Over UTSA
- Cedar Hill Beats Katy Again For Texas 6A-II Title
- Tips Sought After Waco Meteorologist Shot
- Fort Worth Firefighters Use Oxygen To Save Cat
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures