Tiger Woods Says He’s Healing Slowly From Back Surgery
Sports Fan Insider
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. (AP) – Tiger Woods says his recovery from back surgery is going slowly and he’s not sure when he’ll be able to return to golf.
In a wide-ranging blog on his website Monday, Woods says he remains sore from the incision during the March 31 operation for a pinched nerve. The surgery forced him to miss the Masters for the first time. He has said he hopes to return this summer.
Woods says he is hitting a few putts and chipping without having to rotate his back.
The Players Championship will be the second tournament this year in which Woods has not been able to defend his title because of his back. He also missed Bay Hill, and had surgery a week later.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rangers Get Ninth Win In 10 Games
- Opponent Profile: New Orleans Saints Hope To Repeat 2013 Rout Of Cowboys
- “How Not To Fumble” With Babe & Karen
- Mansfield Teacher Dies Days After Indecency Allegations
- Parents Upset Teachers Switching Campuses 4 Weeks Into School Year
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures